Monday, June 4, 2007

One month down...26 to go.

So I've been here for a month and Montezuma is still taking his revenge on me, but other then that things have been great. Tomorrow I leave for 2 weeks of training in Nabaj a small town in the moutains. It is supposed to be pretty scenic so I'll try and post some pics when I get back. I've decided that posting once a week is probably pushing it so I'll try and post whenever something good is going on. Only thing pretty funny that happened was a chicken got loose on the chicken bus...ironic...like the scene from Borat. Thanks for all the emails, I'm still waiting for my first care package though! Next post will probably be when I get back from training...around June 18.

1 comment:

numbakrrunch said...

Yakshemash! In US of A, if you want to marry a girl, you cannot just go to her father and swap her for 15 gallons of pesticide. Here you have to do something called dating. I find out more. Chenkuye.